ITFNZ will grow the original Taekwon-Do to be among the most popular martial arts and sports in every town in New Zealand.
International Taekwon-Do teaches its members to develop mind, body and moral character through the Art of Taekwon-Do.
Our mission is based on the following values:
- the philosophy and Moral Culture of the founder, General Choi Hong
- preserving the Art of original Taekwon-Do, and its quality
- operating on a non-profit basis, for the benefit of our members
- peace, community, and family
- the tenets of Taekwon-Do:
respect for all people and all cultures
to live according to etiquette
not to compromise our teaching quality or standards
to pursue our vision is our one goal whatsoever
- self control
our actions for ITFNZ will be for the good of the ITFNZ
- indomitable spirit
to stand against adversity in the pursuit of our vision.