Notes: It is implicit within the document that:
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) has relationships with all parties in the organisation.
- The Operations Executive (EO) has a working relationship with the Board and attends all Board Meetings.
- The Board and Advisory Panel (AP) work together and refer relevant matters to each other – a member of the AP also attends all Board meetings.
- Working relations may be set up outside the attached framework for expediency, - however all written and formal communication must follow the Organisational Structure.
- Further work is needed to describe the working relationship between members and the council.
What to know who does that in our organisation? Check out the Personnel Page.